Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

Elliott's Angels DT Post - Celebrate Shaker Style!

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with a first!  My first ever shaker card - but definitely not the last!  I have used products from Hope & Chances Creativity and found they co-ordinated really well.

Here is my shaker card


I started with a white card blank and embossed the front using an A4 Spellbinders folder called Garden Lattice.  My patterned papers are from Lawn Fawn's pad called Sweater Weather.  The papers really are lush!  My main shaker element was made with the Spellbinders Labels Forty Nine Decorative Elements die set.  I added an inked background which had been stamped with Spellbinders Celebra'tions #Sweet set in Metallic Brass Wow Embossing Powder.  To cut the aperture, I used the Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basic B set.


I started by fussy cutting each of the elements from the paper but realised this would take most of the year so I switched to a hole punch!  One of the fussy cut acorns can be seen peeking above the Celebrate stamp!

My tree was cut from the Spellbinders Trees set and I love this design  - so versatile and pretty.  Here's a close-up which shows the lovely pattern on the paper from Lawn Fawn.


Don't forget to visit Hope & Chances Creativity.  You might see some pre-order Spellbinder sets!  Ssshhhh!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments: